Phosfix® makes a good crop great; a great crop better. It is a powerful combination of macro and micronutrients with growth and plant enhancers that improve yield and profit by enhancing crop vigor and encouraging crop health.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on all crops
- Mixes well with most pesticides
- Addresses the most common nutritional, yield limiting factors
- Accelerates plant growth, maximizing yield potential
- Supports the full genetic expression of top varieties, resulting in higher yields
- Increases pod set in soybeans and improves ear development in corn
- Built to optimize reproductive growth in most crops
- Improves plants’ tolerance to stress and helps them grow through adverse growing conditions due to weather and herbicide applications
- Overcomes slow growth and reproductive issues
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the phosphorus in Phosfix derived from?
A: Phosfix is derived from phosphorous acid (phosphite), which assists plants in maximizing the efficiency of applied nutrients. Phosphite does not replace phosphate fertilizer. Instead, phosphite should be used in tandem to reduce stress, prevent disease, and increase crop yield.
Q: When should I apply Phosfix?
A: Early application will enhance seed set and fruit fill.
Q: What crops will benefit from the use of Phosfix?
A: Any crop showing symptoms of stress will benefit from Phosfix application.
Q: Is one application of Phosfix sufficient?
A: Yes, however, many producers have reported greater yield increases with multiple applications.
Q: What are the carbon sources in Phosfix?
A: Phosfix’s double barrel carbon delivery system utilizes the efficiencies of our proprietary sugar sources in conjunction with our fulvic acid accelerator.
Q: How does Phosfix overcome slow growth and reproductive issues?
A: Phosfix contains cytokinin, gibberellic acid, and auxins that help with cell division, cell elongation, and cell differentiation, respectively.
Q: Can I tank mix Phosfix?
A: Phosfix can be tank mixed with most herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and foliar fertilizers. Always jar test for compatibility.
Q: Can Phosfix be mixed with crop protection products?
A: Yes, Phosfix is compatible with many crop protection products as a tank mix partner. The Andersons recommends a compatibility (jar) test before field mixing and application. Always read and follow all individual product labels before use. For more information, visit AndersonsPlantNutrient.com/Tank-Mix.
- Top Considerations For Foliar Nutrition
- Looking to Avoid Stress?
- Technical Bulletin: Basics of Foliar Application
- Approved Tank Mix Partners
If you have more questions about the use of these products, please contact a trusted representative at The Andersons.
© 2022 The Andersons, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Phosfix is a registered trademark of The Andersons, Inc.