Cage Liners / Surgical Pads
The Ideal Multi-Purpose Product
Absorption rate is 720%.
Reduces Cage Changes
- Liners reduce the number of times a cage needs changed, reducing labor costs.
Simplifies Health Checks
- Animal discharges are instantly noticed on the bright white, virgin paper, allowing for quick health checks.
Great for High-Volume Animals
- Can be used with or without bedding.
- Reduces potential for animal loss from hypothermia after surgery
- Reduces handling of animal, decreasing chances of infection
- Reduces potential for incision contamination
Aids Animal Body Temperature
All fluid weights can be monitored.
Pads can be purchased irradiated or can be autoclaved.
- Aids in pulling moisture and body fluids away from the animal’s body
- Helps maintain body temperature while sedated
- Great for post-op recovery
6” x 10” 25/pack 300/case
7” x 16” 25/pack 300/case
18” x 22.5” 25/pack 100/case