Podcast: How to Maximize Your Starter Application
Posted on February 11, 2020
A little boost can go a long way. Maximize your starter application with a micronutrient package to kick start your crop.
- What aids in maximizing a starter fertilizer
- Benefits of adding zinc, manganese, and boron
- Benefits of using fulvic acid
- How to boost potassium in your starter fertilizer
- How acetates help your crop
- The need for a comprehensive nutrient package
©2020 The Andersons, Inc. All rights reserved. MicroCarb ZMB, Korrect, and Sweet 'N Eezy are trademarks of The Andersons, Inc.